Your Love

Category: By - Duck -
Finally the long awaited day has finally arrived. 6th December 2007. Liberation from countless days of restless sleep, brain tension and burning of midnight oil. Chartered Institute of Marketing examination is finally over. It's a miracle that I managed to pull through 4 papers. I remember my lecturer's expression when he heard that I will be taking 4 papers at one go. Well at that point of time, I've never expected the horror of taking 4 papers at one go, in fact I was rather relaxed and confident. Nevertheless, through God's mercy and grace the exam is finally over and I am still alive!

What I've learned through this CIM examination is not to be stubborn and learn to listen to people's advice. Taking 4 papers is never easy when you have to study part-time and work at the same time. Maybe I am still young and gung-ho with my decisions. Well, advice is finally taken and I'll never repeat it again. I am truly thankful to God for seeing me through this whole ordeal and being so patient with me whenever I slack off or laze around wasting my time. Though as undeserving as I am, He has sustained me with good health and protected me as I journeyed to University of Malaya under a state of blurness at 6am in the morning. What can I say O Lord. There is nothing I can say to express what I feel for You. Thank You Lord.

When you took me in Your embrace
Everything around me starts to fade
And all that I can only see
Is your unfailing Love
My Lord, thank you for Your love

From Duck to Swan
Signing out at 8:56pm - 6th December 2007
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?